What you’ll learn?
- How to build and fly FPV racing/freestyle drone
- How to solder and desolder
- How to choose parts for all future drone builds and what to look for
- What tools you will need for building and fixing
- Flying drills and how to properly practice before getting your drone in the air
- Points of safety in relation to lithium polymer batteries and fixing and flying your drone
- Basic electronics and computer skills will be helpful, but not required
- A computer that can run BetaFlight Configurator (PC/MAC)
- Having tools is helpful, we provide a list of tools you’ll need through the build in the course notes
- A safe legal space to fly your drone, check local regulations to help scout for a space to fly
What is the Course fees?
- FPV drone training – ₹.- 20,000
What is the eligibility?
- 18+ years of age
- Any Degree or Diploma
- No Prior knowledge is needed